WHOSE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We may process personal data relating to you if:
- You are our customer or supplier or are interested in becoming one;
- You use our services or products;
- You work for a customer or a supplier of ours, or for someone who uses our services or products developed by us;
- You are our employee, contractor or have expressed an interest in working for us.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from people under 16 years old and do not offer them our services.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and process personal data of visitors of our website for the following purposes:
- Your name, email, phone number, company name and position, data listed in your requests for proposal and application for a job, your location determined by IP address:
- Technical information including your ISP provider, IP address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, your browsing history with timestamps through our website:
- Technical data from various third-parties such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers:
- Collected personal data can be used to fulfill legal and regulatory obligations, or if it is required by the legislation of the countries in which we work.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Access to personal data is provided exclusively to employees and contractors of the Company who have the appropriate permission and a clear operational need for access to the data.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
We use different types of Cookies for different reasons:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to collect information about how you use our website, including your operating system and platform, browser info, domain name of the website previously visited, number and average duration of visits, pages viewed. This information is used to improve usability and user experience of a website. These cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you.
- Functionality Cookies. Our website uses these cookies to recognize you when you return to our website and to personalize website content and our services for you, for example, remember chosen language or include your geolocation into your requests for proposal.
- Targeting Cookies including third party service performance and retargeting Cookies, such as the Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Yandex Metrica to analyze information about your web browsing behavior on our website, to provide you ads that meet your interests, and to manage the effectiveness of advertisements.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms or supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of JoinSoft, our customers, employees and partners. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations (including law enforcement bodies) for the purposes of fraud protection and other risk reduction.
NDA and Information in the Public Domain
- We are fully aware that confidentiality is critical for our clients. Disclosure of any data concerning our cooperation with any client, including the cooperation itself, is forbidden by default. This is true even before the NDA is signed. Disclosure is possible only with a clear permission from all parties involved.
- While we are aware that such a policy is limiting the promotion of our services, especially with respect to testimonials, the success of our clients in the long term is far more important to us than a momentary benefit from an advertisement of our capabilities.
- If you send us a request for testimonials from other clients regarding their project implementation experience with us, we will ask for a permission to disclose specific information. If approved, you will receive the data requested. In addition, if the client allows publication, we will place the links to the results of our cooperation in the Portfolio section of our official website.
Profiles in Social Networks
Our company has a strict corporate policy regarding the usage of social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook and others. Our employees are forbidden to have profession-oriented profiles in social networks as they increase the risk of confidentiality violations. We consider any new contact (client, contractor or even another employee) carelessly added to an employee’s profile to be high risk as such person may, accidentally or otherwise, share confidential data with the open community.
- The publication of any data is strictly controlled; only information approved by the Security Department of our company can be seen in the public domain.
- We value our clients and we take great lengths to ensure their information is safe with us.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We process individual information using appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal information from accidental or illegal liquidation or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized identification or access, especially if the processing contains the transfer of information according to the network, as well as protection from other forms. misapplication. All personal information processed without exception is stored on secure servers.
Our website includes a variety of links to third- party websites. We have no control whatsoever and we are not in any way responsible for the content of the privacy policies of third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of the linked sites.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process:
- Request access to your personal data and to the information regarding its processing;
- Request correction and updates of incorrect or incomplete information about you;
- Request deletion of your personal data stored by us;
- Object to processing or restrict processing your personal data;
- Request portability of your personal data;
- If we process your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal;
- Complain to a data protection authority about our collection and processing of your personal data.
To use your rights, request access, correction, deletion, restriction, portability of your personal data or to withdraw you consent to data processing:
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Email: [email protected]